• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi to all

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Why don't you tell us a little about yourself? What brings you to the Pokecommunity? :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    I am a new user in here. One of the biggest Pokemon fan i haven't played all the games yet but i have watch each and every episode of the on going series. for a conversation you can send me a mail on [email protected]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    Hey there! Why don't you tell us a little about yourself? What brings you to the Pokecommunity? :)

The ongoing controversy of relating Ash(Satoshi's) past in the series sun and moon only Misty and Brock were shown relating to Ash's past journey .My biggest question is that where the hell is Serena? In my point of view she is probably the most important character related to Ash's past and there was not even a hint about here. As for now Ash has won the Alolan League and went back to Palat Town and beginning a new journey in the Galar region .The beginning of this adventure of Ash also left me questioned as the companions which Ash will have throught the Galar region journey were related to Ash when they were kid they met each other in a Pokemon Summer Camp the same place where Ash met Serena for the first time. If Serena does not appear in any of the the season in the Galar League then it's sure there will be no return for Serena in Ash's adventure. FOR ANY KIND OF DISCUSSION JUST SEND ME A MAIL ON - [email protected]

Last edited:

PokéPaul1

PokéPaul
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    Welcome to the community!

Hey MicroDot! I need to catch up on the show!

Last edited by a moderator:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! We actually have an entire section dedicated to the Pokemon Anime. I hope you get the chance to check it out. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. Enjoy your stay!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    no not yet ,i just don't know what sort info should i give.

You should make a thread! You can tell us a little about yourself, when you started playing Pokémon, favorites (generation, type, spin off, hack, etc), any creative pursuits you have, along with what inspired you to join this forum! Pretty much anything you feel comfortable with sharing. :)

That way, Jasponica's thread won't be hijacked, ya feel?

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    Welcome to the community!

Hey MicroDot! I need to catch up on the show!

Hey Paul i have watched your videos ,i just want to know where do you sell those special cards .I have got a lot of those and by watching your videos i have got to know that those cost a lot and well thanks for that, because i was going to through them in trash.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    You should make a thread! You can tell us a little about yourself, when you started playing Pokémon, favorites (generation, type, spin off, hack, etc), any creative pursuits you have, along with what inspired you to join this forum! Pretty much anything you feel comfortable with sharing. :)

That way, Jasponica's thread won't be hijacked, ya feel?

I started playing Pokémon when i was 12 the first game I played was Pokémon Dark Rising which was very tough actually ,but extremely interesting i starting more playing more and more Pokémon games. More than the games ,I am actually more interested in watching the series (Haven't missed a single episode yet. i live in India so the Pokémon episodes were not released in my country as soon as they were Aired in U.S or U.K, because of that I wasn't a big fan of Pokémon till i was like 13 but the i started using the app like Pokémon TV app buy which I was able watch more and more episode's, but probably that wasn't enough for me like I needed more so now I watch it in Japanese.
    There isn't anything creative pursuit that, I have done. Sure, I will do something in the coming future.
    I was just surfing on the internet to find some details on the Galar region in Pokémon and that's how I found this forum.

PokéPaul1

PokéPaul
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    Hey sorry for the late response on this! I haven't been on the forum for a while. so far, I have not sold any of my cards, but I would suggest trying to sell individual ones on eBay and then maybe try to find a card shop that will buy any bulk that you do not want. You can also try to list items on the Facebook marketplace or use apps like offer up. I hope that helps! You can always shoot me an email that I have listed on my channel if you need more detailed advice on selling.

Back