• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! *Waves* (After a year of absence)

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2009
    Hi! Some of you probably don't know me, maybe because I've hardly been on, or because you're new to the forum. I joined over a year ago and have made very few posts. My 13th birthday is in November, so I won't be online then. I know how to sprite very well now, so I may soon open up a sprite shop for people to request sprites.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Hey. Welcome back from your year away.
    PM me if you want to talk.
    I'm sure you have read the rules and everything like that. But if you haven't go and check them out.
    Just noticed we live in same town. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2009

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hi! Welcome back. You like to sprite, I do too. My sprites are not that good n_n'. So have fun and make sure you reread the rules. Also if you need a friend, PM me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Howdy, Familygirl. I joined a year ago. :3 And I can tell you that I had a lot of fun. And I'm still having fun... Anyway, welcome back. My name is Vavavoom. Nice to meet you. I'm a pro, when I'm spriting. If you want, and if you need help, would you like me to help you? :B I'd love that. Send me a message if you'd like that.~

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Welcome back, I hope you will have more fun now. And too bad I don't live in Northampton either.

Riku4526

Emoticonist ^^
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    hello ^^ Welcome back. I dont know you but that doesnt matter. So welcome back!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2009
    Do you want to see an example of my spriting?

Hi! *Waves* (After a year of absence)

A fusion of Ninetales and Moltres. =P

Btw, thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Hey! Welcome back! Like everyone else, just PM me if you wanna be friends. ;D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    Welcome back. While I see that you are quite capable of spriting, I seem to recall a rule that disallows Sprite Shops. (However, I'm just going by memory.)

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Hey there. My names Scythe. I wish I could one day go to england...and to answer your question there is a four word rule. There is also a rule against posting more than one in a welcome thread if your not the author *cough zigzaghackr*

Back