• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, whats up everyone!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I just started with threads, so I am just saying hi.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I just started with threads, so I am just saying hi.

What's up, shadowmightyena? I have to admit, you have a good taste in Pokémon. I remember raising a Mightyena up to level one hundred on my Ruby version.

Anyways, don't forget to read the rules and the FAQ before you post. If you have a question regarding the forum, don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else, you'll find that we're all pretty friendly around here.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hey there SM, (sorry it's a lot shorter and easier =P), Welcome to PC!

I hope you like it here, there's plenty to do! Just find something that interests you, get posting, and have fun!

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Have a great time here Shadowmigthyenna; you'll have a great ime; trust me (I remember my fist thread; good times; good times) anywho like I said have a great time; just send a request if you want to be friends =D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Thanks everyone! I will make the most out of this web site!

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Mightyena is a great pokemon...i remember training one a long time ago in Sapphire. It is a helpful pokemon and I think that Mightyena should be for everyone who needs help on getting a pokemon early in the game!

Years
    Hello shadowmightyena, Welcome to the Ultimate PokeCommunity! Don't forget to read the rules(Don't see how anyone can forget, getting told by like 10 people to make sure to read them lol :P) and have a nice stay here at this Wonderful Community. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    Welcome too the site and ive never cared for mightyana too weak it may only have one weakness (fighting) but its a x4 because it supper effects dark and normal mightyena is a dark/normal right i think im beggining to lose it well w/e welcome to the PC hope you have a great time here i sure am if you ever need help feel free to ask and remember i give free stuff to new members!

Back