• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ya'll

Kaiboiii

Wanna be the very best
    Years
    Hello everyone, my name is Kaiboiii, or you could call me Kai. I haven't played most of the Pokemon games (The only one I legitimately own is Pearl & Diamond) But I have played my favorite on a emulator (Fire Red) I do plan to get more though, I like to animate and draw, I do plan on making some Pokemon parody's so maybe I can get some of you guys to help. I hope I have a great time here, seems like a good community.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Welcome to PC Kai! Great to see another Gen 3 lover around here. My favorite is Leaf Green(maybe because it was my first game). You love drawing, head to the Pixel Projects in the Creative Discussions forum. Hope to see your parody and have fun with us!

QuickSilveri

Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Hey Kai! Welcome to the forums. As Nathan said, your should check out the Pixel Projects in the Creative Discussions forum. You should have a good time here. Have fun with it. If you ever need help with anything shoot em a VM/PM or friend me. Ill be here. Good luck

Regards, Chris

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
    More for Team GB ! Woo !
    Welcome Kai ! I wish you have fun on this forum and check out our Video games sections and other threads around !
    Good luck in your quests in Fire red !

Back