• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI!!!

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
  • I'm the odd but wonderful Porygon-Z!
    I'mma here to increase my fighting skills, so if ya wanna give a advice or 2, just PM me any old time ya feel like it!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    heyy.
    imma be the first one to welcome you. ;D

WELCOME TO PC!
    8D8D8D8D!!!1!oNE!!!111!!

i`m karen. i can be your friend if you want to, even though i`m not really into that pkmn fighthing-thingy. hehh. well, c`ya around~~ ★★

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Thanks guys! umm...I'm having a bit of trouble...i'm trying ta add Floral Design to my friend list, but when I'm going to, it keep logging me out...where should I report this?

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • Welcome 2 PC and hope u enjoy the time here. As for the design i think there's a help section in some part of the forum. Sorry i don't know where but you can always pm one of the mods or players for help. Any questions or probs you got in a pokemon game or a question about pokemon send me a pm and i'll guarantee i can help you.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • If your logged in for a limited amount of time, that might be your problem, so when you logg out, click the userbox above where you sign in, which should you to always be logged in.

Now, after that, go to the freinds thingo, and accept her request, but make sure that the box is ticked, because if it isn't you would have rejected the request.

Aden, here at New Users / Welcome, we do not allow multiple replies to introduction threads, unless you're the thread creator. Please don't do so again, and if you wish to go further, simply private message the user instead of replying once more. ;D

Porygon-Z, welcome to the community, hope you enjoy it. :D You should learn a thing or two by checking out the Strategy & Movesets forum, it'll definitely help you out with your competitive battling. Have fun~

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • All right! I got it figured out & added Floral Design to my friends list! YAY!
    & I sent a friend request to ya, Auragirl.

Anty

Just thought of going French..
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Porygon-Z! Have fun here at PC, but I think you will. Oh, and don't forget, remember to always read and follow the rules! Also be very active.

Welcome again!

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • You guys are so nice...*sob* I don't know if I deserve this...*sniff*....
    WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    (pardon me...I just like over dramaizeing.)

Back