• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ! :]

Kingkaju

Meh..
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2008
    Hi ! :] I'm new here I tried to say hello before but my Thread wouldn't appear ??
    I have been playing Pokemon for a very long time, And right now i'm playing
    leaf green For the game boy. Anyway I've Been trying to Find a new place to chat Ever since Pokemon crater went down D: And hopefully I can
    Make a lot of friends here ;]

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, the PokéCommunity is a great place to discuss Pokémon.
    (That's why it's in the name Hiidoran, duh...)

Anyway, welcome to PC!
    Actually, we have a thread dedicated to the memory of Pokémon Crater:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=145959&highlight=Crater

However, since you like playing Leaf Green; checking out the Advanced Generation Games section wouldn't be a bad idea either. It's just full of helpful information about Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, and Leaf Green. ;D

You seem like a very nice lady, so I'm sure you have already read the Community Rules and FAQ? They're pretty good reads! ;D

Last edited:

Kingkaju

Meh..
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2008
    Well, the PokéCommunity is a great place to discuss Pokémon.
    (That's why it's in the name Hiidorna, duh...)

Anyway, welcome to PC!
    Actually, we have a thread dedicated to the memory of Pokémon Crater, if you so wish to visit it:

However, since you like playing Leaf Green; checking out the Advanced Generation Games section wouldn't be a bad idea either. It's just full of helpful information about Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, and Leaf Green. ;D

You seem like a very nice lady, so I'm sure you have already read the Community Rules and FAQ? They're pretty good reads! ;D
    Thanks ! :D I'll go check out The Advanced generation It might help me A lot ! :3 :D

Years
    Hi ! :] I'm new here I tried to say hello before but my Thread wouldn't appear ??
    I have been playing Pokemon for a very long time, And right now i'm playing
    leaf green For the game boy. Anyway I've Been trying to Find a new place to chat Ever since Pokemon crater went down D: And hopefully I can
    Make a lot of friends here ;]

:3 Welcome! Nice to meet Pokemon fans! =3

Psh, I will be your friend! ^o^

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Welcome to pc, Kingkaju! You sure chose a great place to chat, fo' sho. xD The peeps here are really nice for the most part, so no need to worry about fitting in; I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here and fit in just nicely with the rest of the members here. x3

So you're playing LG now? That's pretty cool. I own LG, only I beat the game already and now all I do on it is breed frikin' Charmander for a shiny. Oh, and yes, I already know I have no life. No need for reminders! XD *dies*

Have fun! I'll see you around the fourms! ;)

-Neko

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    Pokemon Crater has been missed by many users here and as Hiidoran pointed out, there is a whole thread dedicated to it.
    I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a great time posting and making friends!
    If you need any help, give us a buzz.

Back