• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Bluewarwolf

Teh n00b haxorz
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    Hi, I'm new here, but not new to forums; I'm a super moderator on another forum site. I came here in hopes of finding help for Pokemon hacking so I can make my own game.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Bluewarwolf!

We're glad to have you here! If you are already familiar with the way forums work, then you'll have no trouble at PC. We're very easy-going, so I'm sure you'll have a great time!

You've definitely come to the right place if you want to learn about hacks! Check out our Emuation forum and I'm sure you'll have your questions answered quite quickly ^_^

I hope to see you around, and have fun!

Bluewarwolf

Teh n00b haxorz
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    Yea, I already had one of my questions answered, you guys are fast :) And thanks for the welcome

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Ah, we have another ROM hacker in our midst?
    Well, we can certainly never have too many of those!

Welcome to the forums, Bluewarwolf. If you want to learn more about ROM hacking, may I suggest taking a look around in the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum located in the ROM Hacking section? Emulation is mostly about working the emulator and such; I do believe ROM Hacking is where you want. ;D

A Super Moderator, huh?
    Well, then I would certainly hope you know your way around a forum. xD
    It's always a pleasure to have someone who knows the field join our humble forum. I'm sure you will do a fine job of spicing up some discussions.

I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here, my friend. It's a pretty great forum. Just be a little cautious, it can get a little addicting if you stay too long!

Take care.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Welcome to PC! It seems your first question has already been answered, which is great by the way. I hope you have a great time here and make friends.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Welcome!!

Like the others said we hope you enjoy your time here (not that its possible not to!!!) and have fun with your ROM hacking. See you around.

Back