• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Welcome to PC, Ritadje!

I have no doubt you'll have plenty of fun here at our wonderful forums. There's bound to be some cool topics for you to post on, and once you get going you'll definitely meet some new friends ^__^

Could I perhaps ask what types of interest or hobbies you have? I'd love to direct you to a particular section, as we have quite a few. Still, it's quite easy to navigate, so you should be fine.

Give the rules/FAQ a quick glance, and I'm always around if you have a question or two. I'll see you around and have fun!

AuraGuardianLeader

Aura Guardian
    Years
  • Hi, there! I hope you have a blast. If you have any questions, ask anyone (except me because I'm a newbie. XD) because there are tons of awesome people hear who will answer your questions. Have fun
    Hi

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Ridatje [weird name]! Why don't you tell us a little thing about yourself? But anyway, read the rules and have fun here!

Years
  • Thanks every1

i need to to tell something about my self ok :

Im living in holland (thats in Europe)
    and i like to play outside play pokemon etc

its that enough?

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Hiya! Welcome to PC! ;D I hope you enjoy yourself here, it's really a well run and awesome place with awesome people! ^_^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Welcome to PC,I do hope you enjoy your stay here,and find it a comfortable place. Make sure to read the Rules & FAQ already lol. If you have any questions please drop a pm so I can help,or if you want to talk. See ya around soon.

Paul~

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
  • Hello Ridatje, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. I'm glad that you didn't leave anymore information about yourself but anyways, have fun on this forum.

Back