• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2009
    Hi I'm Azurill92 (I'd rather go by Azurill but someone already took that name, oh well)

I'm a big fan of Pokemon, but I'm not really a Wi-fi battler, I might one day but I mainly pick my Pokes on how much I like them, not on how strong they are. That's why I mainly use Grass-types.

I'll probably mainly hang out in the Role-Play area because I'm a writer-type of guy.

So that's me, nice to meet you!

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome to the forums Azurill! I hope you have a fun time doing roleplays!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Hello Zu-Zu! :3 I hope you read the rules and stay fo-evah!

If you need a friend, just VM me. I don't bite, usually.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hey, Azurill! Good to see another writer joining us; do you write fan fiction as well?

But yeah, read those rules and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me because I'm so much better than Ctep ~

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2009
    I do write fanfictions and am currently writing a Pokemon fanfiction! Which I might put on here if I ever finish (doubtful!)
    However I do prefer my original work.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    hey, welcome, it would be interesting to see some of your stuff ;) have fun azurill.

Back