• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • That's cool. One of my all time faves is Quilava. :D Welcome to PC, by the way. xD If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other of the nice members here. ^_^

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Hello there. I'm PSI Claus, but you can call me Sanaki, or Empress.
    Typhlision is on my top favourite Pokemon list. Anyways, welcome to the community. I hope you have a great time here. Make sure to read the rules and FAQ, and stay out of trouble. If you have any questions, ask me or any other member. Especially the ones with bold names, the moderators, like Silver. I enjoy Pokemon, Zelda, EarthBound, and Super Smash Bros.

You're more than welcomed to talk to me anytime. I hope to se you again some time.

~Empress Sanaki.

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
  • im new to, hello everybody
    this looks like a well made site, hope everybody has fun at this place

Back