• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
Hey guys, I'm Celosia, named after the flower! :P My real name is Svetlana, but I don't think I have any Russian in me. I've been on a forum before so I have a good idea of how they work and what's expected of members and all that jazz. I'm 17 years old and a senior in HS, whoo!

Some of my interests are, besides Pokemon, going to sporting events because of the food, ice skating, playing the clarinet, and other normal teenager things. I'm always willing to meet others so I'm hoping I meet a lot of people here as I have in other places!

SSLaertes

Stealthy Strategist
Years
Welcome to the Forums (:
From my experience so far we have a great community especially the wifi community, hopefully you find everything you like Enjoy your time and stay active

Aberbecam

Banned
Years
Welcome to the forums Celosia♥!
Pretty nice name you have there ;)
Did you read the forum rules yet?
If not read them now so you won't get into any trouble ;)
If you need any help on anything PM me!
Enjoy this forum ;)

pyro_03

I'm the master of my own world
Years
Hi!!
Welcome to pc guys hope you have a good time....
add me as a friend if you want.... :)

Back