• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    Hi to all, I'm an italian fake maker and a netbattle's battler ^_~
    So don't take care about my bad english :-\

p.s. Can one Admin edit my nickname to: Jeel ?

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    welcome, and if you register a new account it isn't much of a lost i mean you just started :P but i like your name right now.
    Follow the rules :P

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Have fun and stick to the rules :D They can change it but they won't.. Only when u have made a grammer mistake they will change it ;)

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Eindhoven said:
    Hi to all, I'm an italian fake maker and a netbattle's battler ^_~
    So don't take care about my bad english :-\

p.s. Can one Admin edit my nickname to: Jeel ?
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Have a great time here.
    *hands off tourist guides*
    I can tell you anything you need to know about this place, so if you ever need help, contact me!
    You can also PM me if you want me to be your friend!

*ninja vanish*

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Welcome to PC, have a great time, BTW Pm an admin they may be able to change it, otherwise your going to have to create a new account.

Back