• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2011
    The name's Krixz not my real name though i sort off thinked for this name i am basically a sprite editor :3 and i can hack roms too thats what i came here for

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    You're in for a real treat here when it comes to ROM hacking & stuff. Welcome aboard! The Emulation section has all the things you need for ROM hacking...that is, if you're planning to make a hack of your own or maybe join a ROM hacking team. If you're looking for the tools you need, or help...you'll find it here!

Anyways, have a great time here. At PC, we're a large community, but I'm sure you'll fit in juuust fine. Just read the rules, since they're important. And drop me a PM if you're confused with something. Have fuuun okay!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    The name's Krixz not my real name though i sort off thinked for this name i am basically a sprite editor :3 and i can hack roms too thats what i came here for

Welcome to the forums, Krixz... Hmm... Well, you do come up with names like that every so often! :) Sprite editor? I wonder what you can do with them? Ahahahaha!

(Wow, seems like a lot of new members here are ROM hackers?)

Anyway, I hope to see you again in the future! :P

Back