• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

PonytaForever

PonytaForever
Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I'm a huge Pokemon fan; grew up with them!

I love Sapphire, Diamond, and White.

My favorite Pokemon is Ponyta. It was the very first Pokemon card I ever got.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Great to see a huge fan for so long join the forums! Those gens were really great, loved playing all of those. (except for white since I havn't played it yet... got to get on that :P) Ponyta is a great Pokemon, always liked catching one in all of my games and sometimes using it. Ohhh that makes sense, I think my first card was a Pikachu actually... and my favourite Pokemon is.. you guess it Pikachu. :P Anwyays hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Nomine

サトセレ
    Years
  • On behalf of PokéCommunity, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here in the forums! Oh, and Pokémon Sapphire was one of my favorite games as well!

fatcatfuller

Master of HG and Black
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]WELCOME TO THE POKE COMMUNITY! Stop by my profile if you have a chance.[/SIZE]

Years
  • I'm a huge Pokemon fan; grew up with them!

I love Sapphire, Diamond, and White.

My favorite Pokemon is Ponyta. It was the very first Pokemon card I ever got.

Hi PonytaForever, I have been a Pokefan since 1997.

My fave Pokemon is Oshawott and I have played main series Pokemon games since the days of Ruby & Sapphire.

Pop by my profile if you like, it's very colorful.

- Hikari10

Rapidame

Lass
    Years
  • Well, it shouldn't very hard to figure which Pokemon is my favorite. I declare that we should be evolution buddies! *brohoof* Now, together, we shall ride flaming steeds on the road to awesomeness! Actually, Ponyta was in my first booster pack. Really common card.

I do wish the Ponyta > Rapidash line actually had a varied movepool or a third form.... : (

However, Ruby and Sapphire kinda cheesed me off. The iv system was messed up. A max of 31 instead of 15 harder means you have to farm more if you want to Pokemon you catch to be a strong one. More wasted Pokemon balls or more save scumming. Nobody wants that. The infinite effort points system was replaced with a limit to the amount of effort points you could get, which makes the Pokemon you use in your party during your first play through not as good as they could possibly be, and make it necessary that you have to plan things in an exact way in terms of what Pokemon the Pokemon you are raising has to fight. However, I admit that that game also had some of favorite Pokemon and generally had some of the most creative Pokemon designs in the franchise.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    welcome to PC! I'm a huge PokeFan as well and one of my favourite games is Sapphire. ;) Don't forget to check out the Adoption center to get a mentor to show you around PC!

Back