• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Melody123

_moving closer
Years
  • Hi! My name is Melody123. My favorite character is Pichu and jirachi because they are so cute. I join The Pokemon Community because i'm interested to play pokemon and i hope you guys will accept me. Thanks and I hope I can enjoy here. :D

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2012
    welcome, and feel at home. This community is very accepting and it probably has some of the nicest people of any other forum site. =)

Thumbs up for Pichu!!!!

Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC.

A lot of people here are a fan of Pichu and Jirachi, so I am sure you will fit right in with peoples favourite Pokemon!

Make sure you read over the forum and board rules and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Enjoy!​

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Aww, don't worry about acceptance. No matter how interested in Pokemon, you are always welcome here. No matter what!

I was told of your arrival, btw. xD And I'd like to say welcome aboard to PC! ^_^ Both Pichu and Jirachi are oh-so cute. Go on ahead and explore the many sections we have here, which ever part of the Pokemon franchise you're interested in, and/or maybe get to know other members by chatting at the off-topic sections. :D If you need someone to guide you around the boards, there's always the Adoption Center! I hope you can check in and be a part of the program!

Anyways, as my mod buddy Fabio mentioned, be sure to read the rules, and contact a staff member (like me or Fabio, or anyone in bold) if you need help with stuff! :D I look forward to seeing ya around!

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC and i hope you enjoy it here and pichu and jirachi are cute to me as well
    If you want a friend then VM me

Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! Pichu and Jirachi are great choices, always liked both of them because they look so awesome. :P My favouirte though will always have to be Pikachu. Oh don't worry at all, we will accept you and welcome you with open arms! :) Just take a good look around and try to enjoy yourself, you won't be disappointed. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back