• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi !

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2012
    Hello, my name is Maxime, I live in France in Normandy.
    I have 14 years old.
    I love England but I do not speak English very well...
    I like grammar French because I have 19/20 on average :cool:

Thank you for reading.

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
    Years
  • Welcome, Maxime! Let me know if you need any help. This community is very welcoming and I can assure you that you will find topics to fit your interests! ^_^

Years
  • Hi :) I'm sure you'll enjoy it here as everyone seems lovely and there seem to be topics for everything! If you want to ask me anything about England feel free to as i am a native :D

Cid

Years
  • That's cool. I've always wanted to talk with a French person. And you seem to be really good at the language! Must be interesting to live there in Normandy, do you live in Upper Normandy or Lower Normandy? Are the Pokémon names different when you play it there? Oh yeah, don't worry about English speaking, I'm sure surfing around this website would do you good and improve it.

That being said, welcome aboard, Maxime! This forum is indeed welcoming, enjoyable and lovely. You'll never run out of things to talk about, or people to talk to for that matter. Just enjoy your stay.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2012
    Thank you everyone ^^
    I live in Upper Normandy.
    Pokecommunity is most welcoming !

Back