• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi :)

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Hello everyone,
    I made my account about two months ago and I haven't had a chance to thoroughly explore the site or introduce myself yet due to schoolwork consuming most of my time. Anyway, I'm on my summer break now and I'm eager to learn stuff and enjoy myself. For a while I've been wanting to make a hack of pokemon green and I just don't know where to start. I figure I'll make progress in time. Anyway, I'm excited and glad to meet you all. :)

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
    Welcome to the forums! I noticed you mentioned hacking. I'm the leader of a hack team, so if you ever want to chat about hacking, feel free. :) I'm almost on summer break now too, schools out on the 15th. I hope you make a lot of friends and become an active member of the forums!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Thanks for the welcome Cosmotone8. Hope your school year wraps up nicely. And I'd love to chat sometime :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello there Clay, welcome to PC. Like Cosmo said, you mentioned hacks. We have lots of great hacks here. Even people who can help you.

If you want to make a Green hack, I suggest u use FR first cause there are more help for FR.

Have fun.

P.S: You can chat with me anytime.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    I get what you mean about schoolwork xD I'm currently on SWOTVAC and on here while taking study breaks.
    & glad to see the interest in ROM hacking, there's a section on here dedicated just to it :) I used to do ROM hacks but don't have the time nowadays.

Back