• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi (:

Years
    Been playing pokemon since i was 5 or 6 (?) currently 16, I know my **** so, just cos im new doesnt mean im unknowledegable :) I dont play competatively yet? haha i cant be bothered raising/move tutoring etc, but im sure with some help I will. I currently have decent save files for Soulsilver, Diamond (ithink) and White :) cheers guys <3

Welcome to PC, GoatOdyssey! <3

Lots of us have been playing since we were young, so you'll fit in perfectly. I've been playing since I was 8 and am 21 now, haha. Out of curiosity, do you plan on buying Black 2 or White 2 when it comes out? I've personally been very excited for those games. :D

As for competitive battling, I'm in the same boat as you since I'm not very into it right now, but getting good EVs and such is a pretty fun goal after you've beaten the main story, methinks.

Anyway, it was wonderful meeting you and enjoy your stay around the forum, all right? If you're ever in need of help or just want to chat, I'm always open!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Welcome to PC ,GoatOdyssey!

I don't think there's an age limit when it comes to Pokemon. We have users on PC between 22-25 and they're still here. I'm not sure if all of them still play Pokemon, but they're still here. I've been playing since 6 and now I'm 20. :P

I'll be getting at least Black2 before Christmas hopefully. Or that's my goal.

I'm not really a competitive player either myself. Ev training is confusing to me.
    As for games, I have or owned Red, Yellow, Gold, Sapphire, Emerald, LeafGreen, FireRed, Diamond, HeartGold, White, Pinball RS , Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Pokemon Ranger, and Pokemon Dash.

Well, hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun posting!

Years
    Too true! never too old for pokemon aha, my mum even plays and shes 60 :\
    but yeah, the Ev stuff is too confusing, ill just stick to, what can be hit with earthquake, will be hit with earthquake :p

Play the same stuff :)

Back