• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi...

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2012
    Hi PokeCommunity!! I was having trouble with the prove "Your A Human" on the registration >_> ... but now FINALLY! Anyway I hope i can learn a lot here... :3

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
    Hello V!

Xaxaxa, you're probably a bot...We never know... We're preparing
    ourselves for the last judgment you know... *Stop Terminator's DvD*

Welcome in PC! I hope you will feel like at your home here. There are many people here, with differents cultures, Artists, Hackers, but we've all one thing in common: Our love for Pokémon :3
    Anyway... Can you tell us more about you? I'm curious!

If you are lost or, if you want any help or just chatting, I'm here!

Have a nice day/night!

See you~

:7:

Welcome to PC, V-Creator! Great to meet you. :D I admittedly have trouble with the human registration on some other sites, once it even took me ten minutes of trying to get through it lmao.

I'm sure you'll have a good time here - as Galoria said, there's lots of great people on the forum, members and staff alike. Anything you want to do while you're here, by the way? PC has sections for pretty much everything from off-topic discussions to Pokemon ROM hacking, so hopefully you find those sections you love very soon if you haven't already. :3 If you're ever feeling lost, you can also apply for a mentor over at our Adoption Center program! It's a great way to make one of your first friends here.

Anyway, you learn best by doing, so go ahead and explore! Hopefully I'll see you around, and have fun around here~ I'm always open to chat or help you out as well, so don't be scared to leave a message. <3

Back