• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hihihihihihihi Jacob, welcome to PC! I'm MidnightShine or Mid, AzureHorizons at PS, remember?

You should be interested in checking out out Battle Center, Nica should be pleased to see you =D

Other than that, you should check out PC in general. We have lots of different boards for you to post in & friendly members for you to meet.

Well, just have fun, kay? Feel free to VM me if you wanna chat, I'll see you at the server!

~Mid~

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hello Jacob welcome to PC! Glad to see you here :D. I think we've met on the server x), if my memory hasn't been tampered with. I'm Rainbow <3, it's awesome of you to come to PC :3! Like Mid has mentioned, I think the Battle Center would definitely be a good section for you. Their are tournaments to participate in, get team ratings and advice, discussions, events and more! It's a bustling section filled with eager battlers like yourself :).

I haven't played RU myself :/, but that's probably because I never even bothered to make a team D:. NU I do have a team, but it's horrible xD. Oh well, it's still fun battling on the server and in-game right :3? Other than that, we do have a variety of other sections you might be interested in.

For Pokemon, there's always discussions about various generations, the anime, all sorts of manga, trading cards and more! You can publish Pokemon or non-related hacks, do some artworks, open up trading or art shops, write fanfictions <3. Whew, there's a handful of things you can do here :D. Anything that particularly interests you so far :)?

You can call me Rainbow if you'd like <3. Feel free to chat anytime and I'll see you around PC and on the Showdown Server alright? Have fun at PC dude :D!

Years
  • Hello people :) I play RU and NU, and I play a lot, so idk XD

Hello Jacob, and welcome.

I have been active on the server's chat feature as of late, under the same username as this one so I'm sure you may have seen me there. Glad to see you finally decided to be part of the actual PC Community, cos being an actual member posting is much more better than just lurking as a guest like I used to.

You play RU and NU tiers? We have a mod here, Forever (aka Skylight from the server) who is addicted to the NU tier, so she might tell you a thing or two about the "awesomeness" that is NU. I still have yet to battle on the server but I might give it a go someday.

Have a fun time here Jacob, and if you need to talk, feel free to send me a VM. You can call me Hikari by the way, or Hika for short.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back