• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    Hello people of this forum!

I'm a hige pokemon fan who knows a thing or two about pokemon.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there SilverFury! Welcome to PC.

Alot of people are huge Pokemon fans here. I've been a fan since 1998 and Pokemon Red was my first game. I started playing it and just became hooked. Just wondering, what got you into Pokemon? What's your favorite Pokemon and game? Personally my favorite Pokemon is Treecko. it's such a cool Pokemon and very fast for a starter. My favorite Pokemon game has to be either Black 2 , Emerald of HeartGold. Gen V was amazing in my opinion and so was Gen III. Are you looking forward to Pokemon X and Y? I know I am! Looking at the previews and pictures they look like they're gonna be amazing. I love the new Mewtwo form introduced. I was a bit skeptical about at first, but now I think it's pretty cool.

Anything else that you like beside Pokemon? Like music? Video games? We have sections here on all three of those things and just about anything you might have an interest in. Just explore and look around the place you'll find something you like. Clubs are another way to be able to interact with fans of certain aspects of Pokemon or for other fandoms. I suggest you join one, you can definitely make lots of friends that way.

I hope you stay around and are active. If you have any questions feel free to ask any moderator, they'll help you with any issues you may have. Hope to see you around and have fun!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Knowing a thing or two about Pokemon is okay! Great to see ya here, SilverFury! PC is a great place to show off your Pokemon love, whether you are a gamer, an enthusiastic fan, an anime fan, or an artist/writer/roleplayer! Whichever you're interests are, you can find stuff to do here, and meet friends that share those interests. :) You can always share your knowledge on Pokemon, there's no requirement as to how *much* you know. :)

Stick around and be active! As the poster above me said, you can contact the staff in bold here if you need any help or have any questions! You can also leave me a message if you wanna be friends! I love meeting new people! Have fun and guess I shall see ya. :D

Back