• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi?

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    Hi I'm P12323 ,I came here to make Rom hacks or something...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You defo came to the right place to do just that. :D Welcome to PC! Nice to meet ya. :)

Visit the Emulation & ROM Hacking section where you can find anything ROM Hacking. Whether you are planning to do a ROM Hack, wanting to gather up some information on your hack, or you want to play/try out hacks currently in the process of development, you can do all that. :D It's a fairly large section, and if you need help in navigating it, you can always ask the mods in that section. :D

Whether you're not searching for ROM Hack materials & stuff, take a break by joining in the discussions we have here. Games, Anime, the TCG, and soo much more. The PokeCommunity is a great community and you will love it here. :D

I'm Megan, btw. :D Feel free to shoot me a message if you need someone to guide! Or you can also shoot a message to the staff members in bold, they are always around to help! Have fun!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • konnichwa,Numbers ..welcome here and have a great time hacking..however hacking is a very bad behavior,it's not good...be a good boy and enjoy your time here...you can have lots of friends but don't hack them too!! ;3

have fun ^^

Back