• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi :)

FayAurora

Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Hi, I'm new, to not just this forum, but forums in general.
    Ummm, I hope we can be friends! :D

Kaiza

Conceptual Amateur
    Years
  • Welcome to the community. Your introduction was a bit brief. Perhaps if you shared some of your favorite pokemon or your favorite games, you would meet others with similar interests?

I hope you enjoy your stay in the community, and I wish you luck in all of your endeavors!

FayAurora

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Thank you! And thanks for the tip too!
    Well, I really like dark types, and some of my favorite Pokemon are Umbreon, Absol, and Sneasel.
    Some of my favorite games are the Gameboy Pokemon games; I absolutely love the originals. My favorites, and ones that I have that are still working, are Pokemon Crystal and Pokemon Yellow. My favorite out of all of the Pokemon games is SoulSilver, for sure! It has originality to it, but it does have some new features that I like, and I love the fact that you can have any Pokemon you want to follow you around!
    Anyways, if you have any questions about me, just ask! ^~^

Kaiza

Conceptual Amateur
    Years
  • Ah! Another Umbreon fan! See, what did I tell you? Soul Silver was great, and I actually just restarted Crystal and Yellow recently. Ah, beautiful classics.

FayAurora

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Thanks, I'm just a little... shy I guess you could say. My friend was the one who suggested for me to join a forum to become more outgoing.
    Anyways, I prefer the classics, and Umbreon, because it's what I grew up with. Pokemon Crystal was my first game I ever owned, but my brother lost it, so awhile back I bought it again and started playing again. Then I started playing Yellow again, just for the memories, and I eventually found my older brother's Silver and Gold. I'm soon going to be getting one of my friends to fix Gold, so I can play it again. Ahh, sweet nostalgia :)

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Hello FayAurora, Welcome! No need to be shy! :D

So I'm guessing that Gen 2 is your favorite out of all of them? You can always go to the Metal Generation Gaming area for questions and answers on R/B/Y/G/S/C, or you can go to the 4th Generation Gaming for SoulSilver. As for the old games, it's great to go back and play them again, it really is a great feeling.

Also, enjoy your time on Pokecommunity!

FayAurora

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Hi Airbourne Bubblun!
    Thanks for the tips! I'll have to go check it out! And thanks for the welcome!

Years
  • Oooh, I love the original Pokemon games too. I honestly love them all though, since Pokemon's an amazing franchise! Checked out the Metal/Color Gaming board yet? :D That'll be a great place to discuss the first two generations. Crystal and Yellow have the best front sprites, in my opinion, and I'll always really adore them. HeartGold and SoulSilver are amazing as well though and I honestly never thought they'd be able to make such awesome remakes of already awesome games.. the follow feature was adorable. You should stop by the Fourth Generation Gaming board to discuss them sometime, yeah?

Welcome to the forum, by the way! Great to meet you.

Awww, don't be shy! You kind of remind me of myself since I used to be super shy to post back in the day. Every time I made a post I felt people would think I was stupid so I had to re-read my post like ten times to make sure it sounded all right. Then I realized how cool the people were here so it's been an uphill journey since. :) You'll end up opening up for sure, even a person as shy as me did! It actually helped me to become more active on forums in general too; you're in for an awesome time here on PC. Look through the clubs boards for starters, as I'm sure there's an open dark type club over in the Pokemon Clubs board. If not, you can look into making one assuming it hasn't been reserved by another member! While you're at it you should take a peek at the Forum Clubs & Groups section as well for all non-Pokemon clubs.

There's loooots more to do, so make sure to explore! If you need help I'd love to assist you anytime. Hope you enjoy your time playing through the older games and have an even bigger blast posting around the forum. :D See you around!

FayAurora

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'll definitely have to check out those boards, thank you!
    And it's great to meet you too!
    For me, I'm just shy until I warm up and understand how other people do things, because then I become confident in how I do things. I just usually feel like I might do something wrong and/or upset someone, but that's why I'm trying to become more confident. Also, that sounds fun! I would love to join a dark-type club!
    This place looks great, and there are so many nice people, like you! Thanks for the tips and the welcome! :D

Nakala Pri

Hello, Fay! My name is Rozu and I would only be too happy to be your friend. ^ ^ If you need anything whatsoever, leave me a message. :P

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
    Years
  • Hello there!
    I see you like the Johto region just like I do! I agree that HGSS was a great addition to the 4th Gen games! And Sneasel too! That is awesome! :D I'm new here as well so I hope you enjoy your time here! I look forward to talking to you even more! ^^

FayAurora

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Thanks a lot, Rozu. If I have any problems, I'll take you up on your offer! :P

Thanks, Virgilin! I hope you have a great time here too! And I look forward to it too! :D

Back