• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi !

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    Hello everyone !

I want to say I don't really speak good English, I'll start the lesson this year. So forgive me if I write wrong. I really want to come here because I want to talk about Pokemon with other people. (And I make the effort of don't use a translator so this is not easy to write, but I use a corrector.)

My "passion" for Pokemon start when I have my first Pokemon game, Diamond. I know a little the Pokemon universe via my sister and the Anime. After I play many Pokemon versions : Platinium, Heart Gold, White, Green leaf and Emerald. I didn't play all Pokemon game already but I'm stopped for the old version of the graphics and especially the colors. I don't play Black/White 2 because I'm frustrated by the "two games after two games" I really want a version like Pokemon Gray. The next pokémon game which I would play will be certainly Pokemon X, I have pre-ordered this version.

Outside the official Pokemon game I play Hack Rom, the latest I have played is Glazed Version. ( A really good Hack Rom, I can't wait for the final release.) I really like to discover a new region.
    Finally I will talk about me, I live in Belgium, my first language is French. I'm a girl, yes girl and video game is possible x). I should not come here while I do not speak English but I really wanted to share what I like !

I finished my introduction, i you have a question don't be shy ~~

Ps : I am sorry for my bad spelling, grammar and all that one can imagine, but I have really difficult and hope I use a good corrector.

Ps2 : Juste ici ma présentation an français pour ceux qui parlerait la langue de Molière, elle est plus complète et surtout mieux écrite x) :

Spoiler:

Last edited:

THZskillz

The Highest Zero
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Hey there Haliya, and welcome to Poke Community. I'm THZ or just Zero you can call me either name it wouldn't matter. I have played a few rom hacks but I've never completely finished any of them at all. If you wouldn't mind telling me how the one you played was, I wouldn't mind listening =]. New to the forum and I don't have alot of friends yet so hopefully we can continue talking.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh nonono, your English is alright! It's awesome that you are taking some English lessons later on, but it's forums that help you so much on your English! Translators kinda boost your knowledge, but once you read posts like these, you'll understand the language better and pass as much exams as possible. :D

Welcome aboard, nonetheless! I'm Megan! Seems like you played almost every game out there with the exception of Black 2/White 2. I didn't get to play those games either, but I really want to though! I will someday. :3 Fortunately, we have sections that have discussions of every generations, from the old to the new! You'll never run out of things to do here. There's also ROM Hacking (like you said!) as well as art, roleplaying, and discussion that expands from the gaming world. :)

I know you'll do great in your English course soon. I wish you the best of luck! Keep practicing your English because it's really better, and I hope to catch you around sometime! ^__^ See ya :D

Calem

Water Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Welcome To the Community Haliya!! I played a few Hacked Roms too, but i barely finish 1 of them except "Ash Gray". Anyway Nice to meet you :).

PS. I have a question, what is your favorite Pokemon Type??? (eg. Water,Fire,Grass etc~)

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    Thanks you all for your reply !

@Zero

About Glazed : Is, no doubt, the best Hack Room i have played. So much good idea is in, and is really complete. The best, i think, is the two region in. I can't write a critic now because she is un Beta but when the final release is coming i hope we can talk about. =)
    Me too, I have finished just two or three Hack ROM. But is difficult to finish because a lot of Hack room is full of bugs or in beta.

@Meganium90

Thanks, I do my best when I write in English so I'm happy to read this reply :D. I would not fail to visit every forum.

@Calem

Thanks and nice to meet you. My favorite type is ... I think it's Steel because he have a lot of resistance and steels Pokemon are really cool *o*

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Hello, welcome to pokecommunity Haliya!
    Don't mind too much about your English.
    I mean it by even your English is not that good,
    please don't be afraid to speak for what's in your mind.
    It's a great chance to improve your English by making friends here!
    Staffs and members are generally kind and willing to help,
    so you may ask them questions through Private Message or Visitor Message if you need help!

Make sure you read the rules, other then that please have fun and see you around!

Back