• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
  • Heya Squirtisboss, welcome to PC! (=

Check out the Pokemon X & Y board to chat about the sixth gen games with us, you can even share your friend code there too. If you want to trade or battle we have the Trade Corner and Battle Center to try out, too. There's a lot to do here as far as playing with others goes so I'm sure you'll find a lot of friends really quickly. How far into X/Y are you?

Enjoy your stay here and see you around, yes?! Be sure to let the staff know if you have any concerns or questions. I'm always here to help out if need be so don't hesitate to message me, for example~

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Hello Squirtisboss, nice to meet you, I just joined today as well but this looks like a great place for a pokey fan to be :D

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • yup it is well hello how are you doing also known as wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppp

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
  • hehe, hihi =D should friend me here, talk more, maybe we can get to know each other im ALWAYS looking to make a few more friends =)

Back