• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!!!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well it appears that TheTyphlosionTamer is really BulbasaurTrainer too. Please don't trick people into thinking you're new, it's not very nice. --;; Remember, if you change your name, you can post in the Name Change Thread stickied in this forum, but name change threads made by members aren't allowed, so I have to close this. ^^;

*closes*

~Kelsey

EDIT: OK, after speaking to TheTyphlosionTamer through a PM, he claims that BulbasaurTrainer is his brother. ^^; After speaking to BulbasaurTrainer through another PM, he claims this is true. So, I'll re-open this thread. Sorry 'bout this guys. ^.~

*re-opens*

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hiya~! =D Welcome to The PokeCommunity! My name is Karli! I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ If you have any questions, please dont heistate to PM me! ^^ I'm always willing to help. I hope to see you around~!

~Karli

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    Welcome to PC TyphlosionTamer. It seems I am new here to ;)

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Welcome to the community of pokemon or non-pokemon fans, both of you. Good to hear that you love pokemon. Please review the rules and check out the forum leaders page. PM me to be friends and good luck on surviving in a world like this, where nobody has a single idea what they are doing. Well at least I dont.

Master Chief

(Insert User Title Here)
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 15, 2005
    Hello. Welcome to the forums and have a great time.
    I'll see u around the forums ;)

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    TheTyphlosionTamer said:
    Hi I am new just wanted to talk :classic:
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you have any questions and or need help,feel free to send private message to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome to The Community!
    Read and follow the rules and enjoy your time^^

Back