• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

ColdHurricane12

PoKéMoN Hacker(Gba & DS) Expert
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2014
    Hi Im New In Here Hacking PoKéMoN Expert in Short xD

Last edited:

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    So you're a hacker? Welcome to PC! :) Hacking is very popular around here and active. You'll probably helpful to new hackers, because you said, you are an expert. I'm a hacker myself and only work on my hack when I feel like it. But still, I enjoy hacking a lot. That aside, PC is great! People here as well. Hope you have fun around here! Feel free vm/pm me if you got something to ask whether it's about hacking or not, I'll be glad to help you or just talk to you. Also add me if you want, have a nice day! ^^

ColdHurricane12

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2014
    So you're a hacker? Welcome to PC! :) Hacking is very popular around here and active. You'll probably helpful to new hackers, because you said, you are an expert. I'm a hacker myself and only work on my hack when I feel like it. But still, I enjoy hacking a lot. That aside, PC is great! People here as well. Hope you have fun around here! Feel free vm/pm me if you got something to ask whether it's about hacking or not, I'll be glad to help you or just talk to you. Also add me if you want, have a nice day! ^^

Thanks But I Got A Question Now Ill pm it

Hiya Hurricane! Welcome to PC, good to meet you. <3

Check out the Beginner's Lounge for questions if you're lost and just starting out, can get some quick help over there. We have quite a lot of knowledgeable hackers here so there will always be someone who can point you in the right direction. But of course you'll need to be patient too given how busy our hackers are.

Have fun and enjoy your time here. n~n I'm not a hacker myself so I cant help with that but do wish you lots of luck. See you around.

ColdHurricane12

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2014
    Thanks Miss Sheep You Wont Be Disappointed Coz PoKéMoN Freezing Dawn Will Hammer Them!!!

Back