• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

RaverMonki

The little biscuit that could
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen May 17, 2015
    My name is Kate, I am female and I am 15 turning 16 in April! I love video games, and anime!

I am a brony and a furry, who likes to draw and write fanfiction! If you would like to check me out on deviantart under the username RaverMonki! (without the exclamation point obviously) that page also has all my other social media links if you would like to check those out as well!

I am very shy around strangers due to social anxiety, but once you get to know me I am funny loving and random! I am a tad derpy at times despite my intelligence and sometimes I just space out xD.

My pokesona in case you were wondering is a female raichu with a rainbow bow on its ear! (this is different than my fursona)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, Kate! I'm currently going by Peitharchia here, but if you wish, you are always free to refer to me as Ashley; it's nice to meet you!

What kind of video game series are you interested in? Right now, personally, one of my most favorites would be Legend of Zelda, and of all Zelda games, I'm particularly fond of Skyward Sword. This one is rather unique; its art-style seem to be very bright and vibrant, which we rarely see in Legend of Zelda, and its story-line seemed to have been quite intriguing as well. It would make us feel as if we're a part of the game, and not someone viewing events from outside.

Are you into Pokémon anime? I used to be a regular follower back when Advanced Generation was still an ongoing season, but afterward, unfortunately, my interest seemed to have dwindled slightly, and has completely dropped when Black and White aired. Now, I'm trying to get back with X and Y, which looks interesting!

Anyhow, I hope enjoy yourself here, dear. =) If you need anything, I'm always here for ya, so please send me a message any time.

Years
    And welcome to you too, Kate! I'm known as Hikamaru here, but you can call me Nichole if you wish. I respond to both names so don't worry about it. Aside from that, you'll definitely enjoy PC as a whole because we have so much!

Based on your post mentioning you are an artist and a writer, I'd be happy to point you in the way of the Art & Design and Fan Fiction & Writing sections. The former is where you can show off your artwork in a gallery thread where others can then give opinions on your work. FF&W also has a great little catalog of fanfics you can read, as well as posting your own ones.

And don't worry, I have social anxiety myself which tends to affect me a lot since I have autism, which I've had since a very early age. I'm usually a shy person myself but really fun and adorable underneath. Well, have a great time with us and hopefully I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

Back