• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!!!

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
Years
  • Welcome to PC SnowTiger. Your Tiger pictures look cool. ^^ Be sure to read the PC rules, as well as the FAQ, and have a great time here at the Forums! ^__^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hiya~! ^o^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. My name is Karli. =3 I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow our oh-so-wonderful rules. ^_~ If you be good, I'll give you a cookie~! ^___________^ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! =3 See ya 'round~!

~Karli

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Awwwwwwwws, you have an absolutely adorable avatar!! <3~~~ Hello Snow Tiger, my nam eis Kelsey, it's wonderful to meet you. =3 Be sure to check out the rules for PC, the link's in my sig if you don't know where the rules are. XD

Anyways, feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions, or even if you just wanna chat. ^^ I think the link to PM me is also in my sig (Ish obsessed with linkies.). XD Well, see ya around and have fun! 8D

~Kelsey

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Do you like Tigers also, by any chance?
    Good day there, and welcome. The name's Lashyina if you're wondering. Please follow the rules and at least take a look at the forum leaders page, to get to know all the mods. I hope to see you enjoy your stay and make lots of new friends. Give me a PM if you have any questions/concerns, or if you want to by friends with me. See ya soon! ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    Welcome to PC, call me Haley! I can tell you also like Tigers. Anyways, read the rules, follow them, and have fun! If you have any questions or want to be friends, pm me.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome to PC^^
    Follow the rules and enjoy your time^^

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun here and make a lot of friends ^^ Remember to take a look at the rules!! See ya around

-SM

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Snow Tiger said:
    Hi, I'm Snow Tiger. I'm new at the forums. I LOVE POKEMON!!!
    *Pokes her sig* I 100% agree with you! ^^; My name is Eliana, but feel free to call me Eli. Follow the rules and you won't die. pretty simple hmm? XDDDD

~Eli

Back