• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
  • Hi everyone
    I'm Robg1Fan, you can call me Rob if you want.

I have had a love of Pokémon since i was young with Red & Blue, but also with the original series of the anime, Indigo League, which i adored at the time. I have only got back into Pokémon in the last couple of years but it's always been a huge part of my life.

I found PC by chance and hope to meet some fellow Pokémon fans on here, as well as making some new friends. :)

Years
  • Hi everyone
    I'm Robg1Fan, you can call me Rob if you want.

I have had a love of Pokémon since i was young with Red & Blue, but also with the original series of the anime, Indigo League, which i adored at the time. I have only got back into Pokémon in the last couple of years but it's always been a huge part of my life.

I found PC by chance and hope to meet some fellow Pokémon fans on here, as well as making some new friends. :)

Hey there! Its a pleasure to meet you friend. Do you have any specific interests when it comes to Pokemon like battling or trading? Maybe writing or Roleplaying?

Years
  • You'll definitely meet many awesome fans. [; Welcome to the community, Rob!

As a longtime Pokémon fan myself I'm glad having you here. The original Indigo League series was aaaawesome and sometimes I miss that even though I actually like the more recent episodes.. except Team Rocket still getting in the way. That's gotten pretty old. :(

Hope your experience has been pleasant so far, and if you need any help you're more than welcome to send me a message. Have fun!

Years
  • You'll definitely meet many awesome fans. [; Welcome to the community, Rob!

As a longtime Pokémon fan myself I'm glad having you here. The original Indigo League series was aaaawesome and sometimes I miss that even though I actually like the more recent episodes.. except Team Rocket still getting in the way. That's gotten pretty old. :(

Hope your experience has been pleasant so far, and if you need any help you're more than welcome to send me a message. Have fun!

Thank you for such a warm welcome, it feels great to be around people so passionate about Pokémon.
    It's always nice to meet another long-time fan and someone who loves the indigo league, it was crazy at times and while i do miss it as well i am really liking the shows direction in XY :)
    It's a shame they can't find a new way to make Team Rocket interesting in the show, but i guess it's just one of the tropes that will be with the franchise for the foreseeable future.

Once again thank you for being so helpful and i hope to have a great time on here.

Years
  • Hey there! Its a pleasure to meet you friend. Do you have any specific interests when it comes to Pokemon like battling or trading? Maybe writing or Roleplaying?

Hey, it's also a pleasure to meet fellow fans, i do like battling but it's been a while since i last took part in it. I also love to draw, especially Pokémon, so any chance to meet others with the same interest is always good :)

Back