• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi =]

Stormelli

Chillin' like a villain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    Heyo, I'm Stormelli! I've been a Pokemon fan since '07, back when I first got Diamond, and I've been hooked on Pokemon and RPGs in general ever since! Primarily, I'm looking for trading to get started on my living dex, maybe find some event 'mons that I've never been able to get, and find fellow Pokemon players to talk to. I've done similar things on other sites but none are nearly as friendly as I've found PC to be! I've never had an account due to not having time to dedicate between college and other things, but I've visited this site quite a few times and now that I have time on my side, I'll be hanging around!

I'm pretty excited to finally have time to have an account on here, and meet some lovely people!

Good to see you finally joined then. ^^ Welcome Stormelli, nice to have you on PC.

PC is super fun and friendly too so I'd recommend posting around, we're very active right now because of the many new members we're getting thanks to the GO and Sun & Moon hype. I'm sure you'll have plenty to discuss as a Pokémon fan so have a good time and if you need anything you can always ask!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Howdy there! Good to see a fellow Sinnoh fan join up. {XD}

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Hello and welcome! There definitely is no shortage of people to talk to and trade with. Glad to see you have the time for us as well! :D

Back