• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016
    Hey Everyone!

I am new to the forum and have really started collecting pokemon cards! Hope you guys can help me out and I will try and help out where I can!

Spindastic

\(≧▽≦)/ ☆ ~('▽^人)
    Years
    Hello, welcome to PC! c:
    I started collecting Pokemon cards too but I do it cause they're pretty and shiny and just have a little gamble hand to test my luck sometimes xD Also for fun, I don't know how to play the actual TCG sadly..x.x (I hope I don't seem like a weird person for doing this and waste money?)

Anyways, see you around there's also a TCG section on here maybe it can help both of us about the TCG xD.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016
    Cool thanks for the reply Spindastic ! You should try the online game it is pretty good at introducing you to how to play the game !

Years
    Hey Everyone!

I am new to the forum and have really started collecting pokemon cards! Hope you guys can help me out and I will try and help out where I can!
    Hello and welcome to the Pokémon community! I'm no longer a collector of the Pokémon card game but I'm sure that you'll find more than a few people on here who absolutely love to talk your ear off on it! I hope you and I can be friends and that you'll stick around the community!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Hey Everyone!

Hey StarterPokemon, welcome to the community!

Good to know that u are having a good time here.

Do visit the TCG Section, should be helpful.

Hope to see ya around.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back