• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    Hi I am new and hello to everyone!
    :P :) :P :) :P :) :P :) :P :)

I really like this board and it is kinda of cool!!! :P :) :D
    Just wanted to say Hi!!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    hi sakura-chan! cute avatar!heehee. i'm Kenshin11212, but just call me Kenshin or Kevin, if you want. welcome to pokecommunity. i hope you like it here. have a nice day.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Hi Sakura-chan! Nice avatar. I hope ya have great time here at PC and do you like Teletubies?

~HORN!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hiya, welcome to The Pok?mon Community. ^_^ Glad you?re with us, we are cool. ^^;; ;p

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    That is a cute avatar, welcome to PC Sakura-chan!

*Starts the newbie dance music*

Have fun and post often!

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Kairi said:
    Hiya, welcome to The Pok?mon Community. ^_^ Glad you?re with us, we are cool. ^^;; ;p

We are cool? Maybe you are but most of us are insane! *grabs the old machine gun and blasts Kairi's head off*
    Oh yeah! I forgot to do the newbie dance! *does the newbie dance*

~HORN!

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Hello, Welcome to Pokemon Community! Hope You have a nice time here in Pokemon Community!:)Have fun here! :classic:

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Hey, Sakura-chan..yeah, i seem to be a little late on welcoming you here..^^;
    Great name by the way, and i take it from your Avatar, that your a Card Captor Sakura fan? Me too.
    Anyhow, welcome to the PokeCommunity, enjoy your stay! ^_^

Back