• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2005
    hi i am john (pk hammer) s little brother and i am new to pokecommunity :)

Jolty-kun

Years
    Hiya, I know your big brother, he likes to ambush people >3

Just kidding XD, welcome to the forums read the rules, blah blah, your brother probably told you already XD

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    hi and welcome to poke community! Have fun,and dont forget honey to listen to the rules!

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Yo midget. Wassup? XD Welcome to PC, I just set up your account. XD Just listen to the rules and other members advice, and most of the time you'll be fine. The staff's not as mean as they look. ...Most of them. *glares at Eli* XD Jk.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2005
    what up

im really like"n p.c i guess you really like it right

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    hey there ^^ Welcome to PC :P

I'm a really good friend of of your brothers ^_^ He's a really nice guy

If you need any help feel free to ask me and I'll do whatever I can~

Cazz

Irish lass...
    Years
    Welcome to the forums... PM me if ya wanna be friends... and enjoy yaself here. :)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hello Ty-Ty~! =D Welcome to The PokeCommunity. X3 Awwwws, that's cute, I wish my little sister would join up here. ;-; Wait...no I don't. XD *cough* Anywho, I'm Kelsey, 'tis nice to meet you. Please be sure to follow the rules, but have a super fun time! ^^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    I wish one of my siblings joined PC. .-. Too bad one of them is 3 weeks old and the other one is two months. XD; Anyways, welcome to PC. ;D I'm Kammie. C'ya around. ^__~

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    How is that even possible that they are that close together? It takes 9 months...did you guys adopt or something?

Anyway, welcome to PokeCommunity Ty-Ty!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hola, Little Mister o.O I think I talked to you once. Welcome. Have fun. Kick John, for me XD

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Hope you have fun, keep within the rules and PM me if you want to be friend. *puts on headphones to listen to Amber Pacific*

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    *Robotic voice*
    All your baze are belong to uzzz

Well that was completely pointless...anyway welcome to PC, I have nothing of interest to say. So follow the rules or you'll find your self under my brain control. Muahaha*cough*hahaha!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Ooh, so much rep for so few posts~! =O ;P Although I hope eleven blocks of positive rep wasn't your ultimate goal. XD;
    Welcome to PC~! ^^ I know your older brother, he's cool. ^-^ Even if your brother didn't tell you what's acceptable here and what's not, I'm sure the others told you to read the rules. Anyway...
    Frequently Asked Questions || Rules
    Also read the announcements, stickies, and rules in other forums~! ^^ Should you want assistance, or just someone to talk to:
    AIM: darkpikachu11
    MSN: [email protected]
    PM me
    Have fun~ X3
    ~Ky Ky

Back