• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello there Cakey, and welcome to the PC! Always nice to see new people joining!

Since it's customary around here to ask questions to new users, I'll go with 'Do you have a favorite Pogemon game?'

Years
    Hello, Cakey, and welcome to the forums!
    What parts of Pokémon related stuff are you into ?
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

I look forward to see you pop in the threads! ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi! I'm Cakey and I'm new here. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi!
    hello cakey, nice avatar choice :) what parts of this community do you think you'd be most interested in?

Years
    Hello hello!

Given that you have cake in your user name... what's your favorite type of cake? =D
    Do you like Alcremie? It's Gigantamax form is a giant cake =3

CakeyPop

Cakey
    Years
    Hello there Cakey, and welcome to the PC! Always nice to see new people joining!

Since it's customary around here to ask questions to new users, I'll go with 'Do you have a favorite Pogemon game?'

My personal favorite would have to be Pokémon Violet!

Hello hello!

Given that you have cake in your user name... what's your favorite type of cake? =D
    Do you like Alcremie? It's Gigantamax form is a giant cake =3

Alcremie is one of my favorite Pokémon! I love lemon cake.

Hello, Cakey, and welcome to the forums!
    What parts of Pokémon related stuff are you into ?
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

I look forward to see you pop in the threads! ^^

I love trying to finish my Pokédex and catching Pokémon.

Last edited by a moderator:

CakeyPop

Cakey
    Years
    hello cakey, nice avatar choice :) what parts of this community do you think you'd be most interested in?

I think the create and discover, Poke violet+scarlet, and meet and greet forums sound interesting.

Violet's a really fun game, I'm glad a friend of mine convinced me to pick it up!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon Type?

I personally like ice the most.

Neat! What is your favourite way to catch pokémon ?
    Mine is to use Thunder Wave, Swords Dance then False Swipe, and throw Balls when the foe reaches 1 HP!

It sometimes depends on what Pokémon I'm catching.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    I really like Ice Types too! (though my favorite Type is Dark) My favorite Pokemon among the Ice Types is easily Weavile. (though Absol is my favorite overall)

Is your favorite Pokemon an Ice Type?

Back