• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    welcome to Pc, I remember when I was new. good times, good times well if you need anything feel free to Pm me.

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    Konnichiwa,new person! *Gives a cookie* Hi,I'm Mrs :.Dreamer.: like it says in my sig my name used to been thanhthuy!Make sure to make friends,post,and be carefree but read the rules FIRST!If u want any help or want to be pals,I'll be glad to! Sayounara!

~:.Dreamer.:

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
    hello kamusta and welcome to the forums! i hope you have an interest in poetry too but if you need help id be glad to lend a hand...*gives out hand and hand falls off* oh my..well ill help you in anyways well pm me if you want to be friends okay? and read the rules

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Greetings mortal, and welcome to the PC...
    You'll instantly notice how different we all are welcoming newcomers...
    Obey the site rules, and don't cause carnage. That spot is reserved for me...

I remember when I was a new guy as well.
    Oh hang on, I still am ^_^
    But that doesn't mean you won't make friends really quick. I sure did, and I'm anti-social!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hey welcome to pC have fun n post alot

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Heylo~ 8333 Welcome to PC! My name is Karli, nice to meet you. ;D If ya have any questions, you can ask me if ya want, and I'll try mah best to help ya out. n___n See ya!

Years
    Hi there, I hope you have a nice time ^__^ And I hope you enjoy the wacky world of the pokemon Community ^_^

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Hey welcome to PokeCommunity,

I hope you like it here, and have a lot of fun :D

Back