• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Gengar894

Gengar Level 100
    Years
    Hi, I'm Gengar894. I couldn't find any avy's of Gengar in your avatar gallery so I'm using this rather bad one.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I couldn't find any avatars of Streaky, and that's why I'm using this one. Oh wait. They didn't have an avatar of Streaky, because this is a Pokémon forum. So why none of Meowth! *shot* Unless I'm blind, and missed it. u_u

Welcome, Gengar. Have oodles of fun and what-not. Ah, what the hey! PM me if you want a friend, okay?

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Might not have any gengar avatars or might...Oh I found one!!
    Hi

Hi

I know it looks normal but you can use these avatars from pokemon community:
    Hi

Hi

Hi

Anyway I forgot to say hello and welcome to pokemon community Gengar894 just enjoy yourself and pm me to be friends or to ask for help.

altarialover :t334:

Charizard_guardian767

Pokemon fanatic
    Years
    hi nice to meet you, if you want to be friends just pm me

Gengar894 said:
    Thanks for the welcome. This place is quite crowded, isn't it?

yeah but at least it's filled with people who want to get along with you

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Gengar894 said:
    Thanks for the welcome. This place is quite crowded, isn't it?

Alas, it is indeed filled with nice people. Unlike other forums... *grumble* This place, however, is super-nice!

Ah, you're welcome. I'll like, you know, send off a PM to ya now, eh?

Beware of the double-posting. The Edit button is super-awesome.

Years
    Hanako Tabris said:
    Beware of the double-posting. The Edit button is super-awesome.
    But so is my super-awesome merge button... ;;
    Seriously, don't double post.
    And Hanako Tabris, please don't post in a NU/W thread more than once unless you made it. Thanks~ :3

Welcome! ^^ Our image gallery isn't the best in the world, unfortunately. XD;
    I hope you have fun while you're here. ;D

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Hehe, You can find loadsa great avatars on google ^^; *Stops being so obviousCOUGH XD* Anyway, enjoy yourself while posing and browsing here :D If you want to be friends you can always PM me since i'm here alot and you could get a quick reply :P

Make sure you read the rules and FAQs too, they are the most important things on this forum X3 *Brings out a big board showing the Rules and FAQs*

See you around ^^;
    Bye!

Back