• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Starly

Starly Trainer
Years
  • Hi!

I'm new here and I have a love towards Pokemon, as I've been a fan of them since i was young. I also would like to make some friends here as well and I also happen to have a fave Pokemon which is Staraptor

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Awe your user name is cute~ Starly's sweet. <3
    Hope you have a great time here!
    PM me if you'd like to be friends or if you ever get bored~ ^0^
    Have fun!

~catch ya later~ :2:

Starly

Starly Trainer
    Years
  • thanks for the nice comment of my user name, i especially love Starly since Starly is my favorite Pokemon and i'll PM you to become friends

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2007
    Ah welcome to Pokemon Community. I like the way you use your favourite pokemon in your nick, wonder why that is..:cheeky:
    Well I hope you'll make good friends here and make great posts as well. :p

Years
    • VA
    • Seen Aug 13, 2007
    Hey

Welcome Starly i'm new as well does anyone have a 5 starred triner card i'm about to get my fifth star :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Welcome, Starly! I love Starly as well. They're just so...cute! :3

Stay active and post often. I'm only a PM away if you want a friend! See you around the Community!

ravenfan4125

the ultimate trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Welcome

im a trainer of all pokes (look at the card) and just want to welcome everyone!!! im new here too.

Back