• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Hidden Grottos

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    In Black2/White2 there were places known as Hidden Grottos that could either have a Pokemon, a hidden item, a visible item, or nothing. There are many Hidden Grottos scattered throughout the region. Pokemon inside Hidden Grottos tend to have their Hidden Abilities when you catch them.

Did you make use of Hidden Grottos? What did you think of them? Would you like to see this feature return in the future?

Last edited:
    Years
    hidden grottos made forest areas much more interesting. it also made me pay more attention to the surroundings so that must be good haha

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Never really cared too much about them. I only even did and know about the first one

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    tbh i forgot about them most of the time. unless a pokemon i was interested was able to spawn in one, i didn't pay them any mind. they're still fun additions, though. neat way to expand on areas and get pokemon with extra flair. if their hidden ability was worth a damn, anyway.

Back