• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hidden Power Dude.

Chunes

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • IL
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    I found him long before I even knew what hidden power is.

Now I do, though. I love when it's something really neat. :) For example, my Luxray's (electric high attk) hidden power is water. Now it won't go down without a fight against ground types. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    for the entire game, my umbreon was always the suckish pokemon of my group
    and then we hit victory road and i taught it hidden power :D
    its hidden move was water! it DOMINATED :D

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I found him long before I even knew what hidden power is.

Now I do, though. I love when it's something really neat. :) For example, my Luxray's (electric high attk) hidden power is water. Now it won't go down without a fight against ground types. :)

I have the same thing with my Magmortar. Fire type, HP is Grass. Water types beware! In fact, most types super effective against Fire are weak to Grass.

Years
    Yeah I knew that, lol. I want hidden power!

Yes I did know and You Don't Really Have to Talk Like This.

THIS.

Huh? What Are You Talking About?

He Means Capitalizing Every Word In Your Sentence. Like This. Generally the first word in the sentence is capitalized, the letter I (if referring to yourself), or pronouns like Pokemon, Mom or John.

Last edited:

Spirit Albarn♫

death scythe★
    Years
    Yeah I knew that, lol. I want hidden power!

THIS.

He Means Capitalizing Every Word In Your Sentence. Like This. Generally the first word in the sentence is capitalized, the letter I (if referring to yourself), or pronouns like Pokemon, Mom or John.

Oh LOL Thanks, Its A Keyboard Habit :/

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I Don't Know How You Can Do This Without Hurting Your Pinkie, But Okay.

I just want to point out the type of Hidden Power doesn't mean everything. It could have a power of, like, 30. ;_;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I learned he was there when I was wandering Celadon and talking to everyone. No one really has a Hidden Power that can help them, though. ;_; Except for my Bellossom, which now won't go without more of a fight than before. Power isn't too bad on the attack either, though it could be better.

Timepiece

Shoddy Engineer
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    I've been able to find one of these guys in pretty much every game for a while. They're really handy.

Chunes

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • IL
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    I Don't Know How You Can Do This Without Hurting Your Pinkie, But Okay.

I just want to point out the type of Hidden Power doesn't mean everything. It could have a power of, like, 30. ;_;

That's true, and as far as I know, it's physical, so that could reduce the efficacy as well, depending on the pokemon.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    well it's better then typing leik this, lol.

On topic,

Gah, I can never seem to get the proper HP. I always get something trivial like HP water for Porygon2, HP ground for Bronzong (who learns Earthquake anyways), and HP electric for Magnezone,

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    mmm i think that the only good HP Pokemon that i have is my shiny Farfetch'd in Diamond, it has 31 iv's in speed (unfortunatly he's brave nature) and has HP grass so bye bye onix =)

Back