• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HideSprite Script

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    Guys please help me with this script, i know is simple but help me, I created two policemen to close routes 19 and 21 but they don't disappear when I talk to them after getting the sixth badge, point out the error of this script please, I'm grateful!!

#dynamic 0x8025f0

#org @start
    lock
    faceplayer
    checkflag 0x825
    if 0x1 goto @aberto
    msgbox @fechado 0x6
    waitmsg
    release
    end

#org @aberto
    msgbox @aberto1 0x6
    waitmsg
    fadescreen 0x1
    hidesprite 0x6
    hidesprite 0x7
    fadescreen 0x0
    setflag 0x1000
    release
    end

#org @fechado
    = This area is temporarily closed\nto POKéMON LAB, they are studying\lthe new aquatic POKéMON that\lmigrated to this region, as soon\lPOKéMON LAB finishes its\lstudies, the ROUTE will be\lreleased for SURF again, have a\lgood day!

#org @aberto1
    = Finally POKéMON LAB has completed\nits studies, now the ROUTES are\lcleared for SURF again, our\lservices are over here, we are\lleaving, have a good day!

Back