• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga High School DxD BorN

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Yeah, okay, it seems I mixed some stuff up and uncensored versions are available. Yaaaay~

ugtgrime

Lomax
    Years
    I'm sorry but Xenovia gets best girl for me hands down. I think it's her 'I don't give a crap I'm gonna be blunt to the core' attitude.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Dude, that 'switch' in ep 3 was amazing. Rias' 'eiyaaaahh~' was short but sweet haha.

I have a friend who is a LN reader. He wasn't too amused with the latest episode and thought they crammed in too much content in one episode. I on the other hand thought the episode felt pretty natural. But this nails it - I'm reading the novels. They have a lot more details in them...

Looking forward to Rias' rage. That's gonna be delicious. <3

ugtgrime

Lomax
    Years
    All about xenovia and her 'killer rack'. Although I'm looking forward to the rage of Rias and seeing her, Akeno and Koneko destroy Loki.

Gary29

The very best, like no one ever was
    Years
    Diodora curbstomp is coming, I can't wait. Next episode's gonna be so exciting (although, the episode after that...). Also, Rossweisse is clearly best girl.

I sometimes do wonder about starting this but... I probably wouldn't be able to handle Kaji protagonist anymore =D

What do you mean?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I've been following this series on Hulu since they started releasing it; I don't mind the censoring of it much...since I'm not into the whole fanservice thing anyways. I still manage to find this anime pretty comical and very fun to watch. (I've been watching the Hulu Sub version; hopefully this doesn't contain much audio script editing or cutting as well)

ugtgrime

Lomax
    Years
    Pretty saddening that there's only one more episode left in the season, and good anime have a habit of being cancelled so I'm praying for this one.

Back