• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

High School Sweethearts: A Valentine's Game [Love Prevails!]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
In hindsight I derped on the Crusher being a possible visitor, thought Kitty was getting lynched no matter what. Still came down to claims anyway, and I almost pulled it off...

GG Mars and SJ.

... Huh. Y'know I actually visited Salzorrah the night she died. Perhaps your night kill went through before my "visit" and thus my visit didn't count? Or maybe my crushes didn't count as a visit and just me in my bedroom at night going "y'know I think I love this person now"

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
... Huh. Y'know I actually visited Salzorrah the night she died. Perhaps your night kill went through before my "visit" and thus my visit didn't count? Or maybe my crushes didn't count as a visit and just me in my bedroom at night going "y'know I think I love this person now"
That was my thought as well, that it wasn't a visit, which sounds like it was the case. However that doesn't mean anyone knew that for sure at the time, and we could have still tried the claim.

Back