• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [November 2004] // Mew3Inc:Pok?mon Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    :knockedou Back from scrap heap comes alpha! Mew3 didnt want to work on it no more so he handed it to me! :cheeky: Hes started it but stopped so im showing what weve got so far

Highly Recommended [November 2004] // Mew3Inc:Pok?mon Alpha
    - the hero!

- the heroin! (or for you dirty minded the chick)

the first few towns are up and ill be posting them as they come! feel free to help in anyway and remeber this is a mew3 inc hack! and no i havent stopped HUNTERS im doing this in my own time!

Theres no major story line but the Badguyz are Team Omega! still thinkin of a storyline, any idea are helpful:)

101% CREDITS TO MEW3!!

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Cool...Ill be waiting impatiently , hope that yopu finish it

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    i love the sprites and hope you finish it and thats funny the heroin! (or for you dirty minded the chick)

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Congratulations Mew3Inc! Pok?mon Alpha got "Highly Recommended" for the month of November! This thread will be stickied one full month. You deserve it :)

*Thread Stickied*

Jason

Banned
    Years
    Congulations to both EVA01 and Mewthree9000, I have see you got the Novemeber 2004 Highly recommended award...so keep it up on your hard work!

*hopes they still have the Eskea stuff :P`*

EVA-01

Years

the first town!! in the space 2 da left i mite put a house :\ im not sure...maybe the rival? any suggestions plz spill!

Edit: do you think i should change the house? also the house with the garden box thing is the breeder, he gives u ur first pokemon! so no more saving birch

EVA-01

Years
    scyther please dont flame maybe u r jus jealous?

eskea is the region! and when u watch da telly for the first time its a snow warning!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back