• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [November 2004] // Mew3Inc:Pok?mon Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    I'm not letting it die! XD I have actually been working on it lately, I'm setting the towns on the map and stuff, but I don't bother to post here because of lack of interest :'(

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    heh, i know all about lack of intrest, no one ever talks in the chaos black thread :P

But back on topic, it sounds pretty good. the trainers look pretty good to.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    Wow! I never realised I was such a bad typer back then XP

Yeah, I will work on this hack liek undercover lol, I will post updates one day...

Kazan22

The Drumming Guitarist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2019
    aweome hack dude, plus I think if you showed more screenshots or previews and stuff, people would be more interested

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back