• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hihihhihihihihhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    thyplosion said:
    im new hear..i just registered a few minutes ago :dead: :dead: :dead: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    *hisssssssssss* Welcome to The PokeCommunity thyplossssssion. Usssssssse any more of those sssssssssssssmilies and I'll be forced to chomp your head off. >=P

Anywayssssss, I am Kelsey, it'sssssssss good to meet you, I sssssuppose. XD Don't mind my hisssssssssssssses. I'm but a harmless PC ssssssssssnake mod. ^^ Follow the rules at PC and I shall ssssspare your life. ^.~

~Kelsey

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome here.
    Hope you'll have a great time :)

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    thyplosion said:
    im new hear..i just registered a few minutes ago :dead: :dead: :dead: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Well, Welcome and show yourself. Follow the rules. I believe we met in your thread and anyways just have a great time. ^^

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Apr 10, 2005
    Welcome, welcome!! I hope you enjoy your time here. This is a really nice board ^^

Sato

N'cha!
    Years
    Yo, welcome and stuff Thyplosion, hope you enjoy your stay, and do not go near pointy things... touching them may cause you to bleed.... Trust me... I found out the hard way *Sato points at hand where he tried to pat an Echidna*... ;_;

Back