• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiii!! *--*

Letty

Pacifist
Years
  • Hi! i'm a new member() of the Pokecommunity!!
    i hope create a great RPG game!!
    hm...i need so many friends!
    please! *---*

Last edited:

Nomine

サトセレ
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! We've got a few forums specifically for making RPG games-- under the Emulation and Game Development sections, I believe. Good luck with that! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you wanting to make a RPG game! You'll be able to learn a lot about that kind of stuff here so you should easily have some fun with that. Hope your game turns out great and you get some credit for your work. :) You'll be able to make plenty of friends here since you seem so friendly and nice! If your ever in the mood come chat with me, it would be nice to meet someone new. :) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your game goes well, and hope to see you around! :)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    It's so easy to make friends here. You can add me to the list of friends or I can add you which ever works for you! :D I hope your RPG game becomes awesome! Oh and btw, Welcome to PC! :D

Letty

Pacifist
    Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you wanting to make a RPG game! You'll be able to learn a lot about that kind of stuff here so you should easily have some fun with that. Hope your game turns out great and you get some credit for your work. :) You'll be able to make plenty of friends here since you seem so friendly and nice! If your ever in the mood come chat with me, it would be nice to meet someone new. :) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your game goes well, and hope to see you around! :)
    Ownnn *-* thank you
    you are very kind!

It's so easy to make friends here. You can add me to the list of friends or I can add you which ever works for you! :D I hope your RPG game becomes awesome! Oh and btw, Welcome to PC! :D

>.<
    thank you!
    noted Info! ^^

Kisses ;*

Years
  • Hi Letty, just want to say hi.

I see you are already checking out some boards on recommendation by your fellow PCers.

Have fun and I might see you!

- Hikari10

Letty

Pacifist
    Years
  • Hi Letty, just want to say hi.

I see you are already checking out some boards on recommendation by your fellow PCers.

Have fun and I might see you!

- Hikari10
    Oh thanks!

Hi Letty, welcome to PC Forums. I'm not really into forum-based RPGs personally but its nice that you are.

hm...? oh! you is the others 'boards'?
    I want to see everything, possibly!

Kisses ;*

Back