• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hikari joins the Community

-Hikari-

Pokemon Angel
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2008
    Name: Hikari
    Friend Code: 2707 2282 4631
    Pokemon Game: Pokemon Pearl

Hobbies: Training, Trading, and Battling Pokemon. Playing Role Playing Games, Photoshop Art [Avatars, Signatures, Backgrounds, etc.], Writing, Watching Movies, Runescape, Roleplay

I'm 15, Female, and I enjoy writing a whole lot. I like playing video games and have just restarted my Pokemon Pearl game. My friend code is here and in my signature. Whats up?

Years
    • Age 32
    • CA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Nice to see you on the boards, Hikari!

Remember to follow the rules and I'm sure you'll get along with everyone just fine!

-Hikari-

Pokemon Angel
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2008
    Thank you. ^_^ I'm sure I'll get along well with people too.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Hey there, Hikari!

Wow, you like almost the exact same things as I did when I first joined here. I'm 15, too!

Anyways, for Pokemon Discussion, go to this forum: Video Game Discussion
    For Graphics etc, go here: The Graphics and Photography Thread. I spend almost all my time there, so I'm sure we'll meet eachother again some time ^^;

Anyway, enjoy your stay at the community! PM me if you need help, or just want a friend :3

Oh yes, BE SURE TO READ THE RULES xD

Motsuko Live

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
    Yo,

Welcome to PC! You will have plenty of fun here, there are more than enough boards on pokemon, and gaming, that kinda stuff. As well as Non-related Pokemon boards. Be Sure to check out the Art Gallery if your into graphics.

Have fun, follow the rules!
    Message me if you need anything, or just want to be friends.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hi there, Hikari. :D Welcome to PokéCommunity!

Well everyone nicely directed you to the forums where you'll probably enjoy the most, reminded to read the rules, and you can PM them for anything. That just goes to show that PC has a very friendly atmosphere, Hikari. Nothing I can really add here. XD So have a wonderful time and welcome! Nice theme by the way.

Last edited:
    Back