• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hilary Duff

Do you like Hilary Duff

• Who is that??

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I hate her!!

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • I don't really like her.

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • she's OK

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • I like/love her!!

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoiled

I get what I want
    Years
    Yeah, I love that one. There's also this one called Haters. I'm madly in love with it. If you ever get the chance to hear it, then please do. Then tell me what you think. -_~

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    She's okay.. But i like her songs.. Especially Break My Heart..

Years
    She's okay.
    Some of her songs are okay. I do like the song, Haters. But I think she's better at acting than singing. Some of the movies she stars in are pretty well done... the only movie I disliked was The Perfect Man.

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    She's okay, just some of her roles.. are really teenybopperish... >_<

- KSP

Sebastien

I've liked most what I've heard, although I've never really bothered to look any further. I also really liked Raise My Voice, I have it here on DVD.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    You should have a "she's hot" choice.

I don't really like her singing , some of her movies are good. Oh, and she's hot!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Meh, she's all right. I certainly have nothing against her, though I'm not like a full blown fan or something. XD I liked her a lot more when she didn't go all "super freakishly skinny". @.@ But then again, there's no such thing as perfect in the world of celebrities...you're either too skinny or not skinny enough~

~Kelsey

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I honestly have nothing against Hilary Duff. I don't hate her, since she's actually a well behaved girl (unlike other actresses) and she often volunteers at charity work. So for that I respect her.

I'm not a fan of her songs, but I do say I actually liked her songSo Yesterday. She's alright.

I really dislike when people start being jerks and bashing her, its inmature. They really shouldn't judge her like that :/

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    She is OK, yes she can be hyper. She can act but she can't really sing that good,

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    I don't like her. To me, she's like someone who just always lives her way of life and never steps aside to help someone else. Just an imporession thing. Besides, her voice isn't all that good.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I like her, but lately I've noticed that she's changed a lot and I'm kind of disappointed in some of the things... The weight loss, how she's been dressing, etc. Since she began dating Joel Madden and started trying to look more 'mature', she hasn't dressed as modestly as she used to, and I think things are only going to go downhill from here. Still, I think she's a way better role model for girls than the other celebrities like Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, and Nicole Richie! They're just too trashy, in my opinion.

Anyway, as far as her acting and singing goes... It kind of depends, for me. I know that she isn't top-notch, but I still love some of her songs (I was obsessed with Beat of My Heart for so long!) and her movies have been fun to watch. I just finished The Perfect Man and it's my favorite by her so far!

Years
    From what of her music I've heard, she comes off as a bit of a ho, especially "Have a Nice Life, Baby." Sheesh! Worse than Daisy on Super Mario Strikers! Yeech!

Her singing talent's alright, not superb, but good enough. Some of her songs are nice, but again, nothing all that superb.

Greed said:
    I'm not a fan of her songs, but I do say I actually liked her songSo Yesterday. She's alright.
    AT LEAST NOT TODAY ** HAIL THIS NAZI LAND

(Couldn't resist mentioning that; sorry!)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I don't mind Hilary Duff, and some of the songs she sings and the movies she stars in are OK. However, she CAN'T sing in tune (Raise Your Voice is proof of that), and I would respect her a lot more as a musician if she wrote her own songs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back