• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Hisuian Zorua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    was on and off checking all day but saw this one too late, would you like to select a new time? ill check in again tomorrow.

Try 00:00 UK again? (19:00 EST)

I won't appear as online - not using PC much - but I'll check at that time

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    dont see ya but ill check a bit longer

I'm around. Link Code 8808 1110 I'll refresh the page every couple of minutes tell me when you're searching (I was doing some very dicey mountain climbing - as I don't have glide or climb unlocked - in Violet and lost track of time)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    okay, about to check the trades

Sorry about the wait, got a new internet provider and for some reason its apparently still acceptable that it will just…drop off, for a few minutes. Still, we finally got this done!

Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    no worries, hope the net issues resolve soon. thank you so much for the zorua's, hope those trades helped w/ your dex!

Xadvid

Screw finals
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hi there! I'd love to get a Moon Ball one if you're still giving some away. IGN is David :)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hi there! I'd love to get a Moon Ball one if you're still giving some away. IGN is David :)

Yup! Adjusted the first point to account for yours. I'm normally online 19:00-00:00 GMT, except Thursday evenings. Let me know if that window doesn't work for you and we'll be able to work something out :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2023
    Could I sign up for one of the Zorua? The ball and type isn't too important to me, so any would be fine. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Could I sign up for one of the Zorua? The ball and type isn't too important to me, so any would be fine. Thanks!

I've hit a point of being afraid to boot my game whilst this save-breaking glitch is around. I know its irrational, but I am who I am. I'll DM you if I'm brave enough to start playing :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back